LUXURY TOUR of ST. PETERSBURG* and MOSCOW (all inclusive, price upon request)
- Fine dining in the best restaurants
- First class train accommodation, including porter
- Four performances (TBA) in both St. Petersburg and Moscow (with excellent seats)
- Ten museum visits in both St. Petersburg and Moscow
- Excursions to Tallinn (Estonia) and Helsinki (Finland)
*All St. Petersburg tour activities include: master ballet classes, backstage tour of Mariinsky Theater, tour of Vaganova Academy Museum, Hermitage Museum, St. Isaac's Cathedral, The Church of Resurrection, plus tours to the cities of Peterhof and Pushkin, and much more!!
BOOK NOW BEFORE THESE TOURS ARE FILLED!
Contact me at 516-360-6502 and let's talk! I can customize any tour to suit your time and needs. Make this year your year to see Russia! I look forward to hearing from you!
This SPECIAL DISCOUNT-PRICED TOUR is perfect for students or travelers on a budget.
The price is an amazing deal at $4,500!!! Included in this special discount 8-day tour price: 6 full days in St Petersburg, Russian Visa (required to travel in Russia), airline tickets, 3-star hotel with breakfast, transportation, guide, tickets to 3 different ballet or folkloric performances, tickets to museums, à prix fixe lunch (no alcoholic beverages), master ballet classes. NOTE: Please, be advised that the airline prices fluctuate. At the moment of the air ticket purchase, if the price is higher than $1,000, the traveler will be responsible for the difference. Russia Ballet Travel will have a receipt for the travelers. There are a travel insurances that cover some nonrefundable costs. We strongly advise all our travelers to obtain such insurance. In order to offer this special discount price, Russia Ballet Travel cannot be responsible for any loses.
JUNE 20, 2014 - JUNE 28, 2014 $5,950 (all inclusive, excluding dinners and alcoholic beverages)
ST. PETERSBURG* and MOSCOW
- 06/21 Arrive Moscow, Russia, welcome dinner, Bolshoi Theater, The Royal Ballet "Manon"
- 06/22 Tour of Kremlin, Red Square, St. Basil Cathedral, shopping at GUM. "Coppelia" at Stanislavsky and Nemirovich-Danchenko Moscow Music Theater (http://stanmus.com/)
- 06/23 Train to St. Petersburg
- 06/24 Ballet performance at Mariinsky Theater "Anna Karenina"
- 06/25 Folkloric performance
- 06/26 Ballet performance of Yakobson Ballet "Swan Lake"
- 06/27 Ballet performance at Mariinsky Theater "Sylvia"
- 06/28 Depart St. Petersburg
SPECIAL BUDGET TOUR -- WHITE NIGHTS IN RUSSIA!
JUNE 22, 2014 - JUNE 29, 2014 $4,500
ST. PETERSBURG ONLY